Ek-chai Distribution System Co., Ltd. (the "Company", "we" or "us") reserves the rights to amend this terms and conditions for joining Lotus’s membership scheme (the "Terms and Conditions") without prior notice.
1.General Terms and Conditions
My Lotus’s Membership Scheme
- Lotus’s membership (“My Lotus’s”) is issued by and remains under the ownership of the Company. The Company reserves the right to decline any issue of, to revoke or to confiscate My Lotus’s or the Lotus’s Coin collected by My Lotus’s member ("My Lotus’s Member" or "you") thereunder, to alter the operation of My Lotus’s scheme including the terms of Lotus’s services, or to terminate the My Lotus’s scheme, at any time without prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to grant membership benefits only for personal and consumer use as determined by us.
- All My Lotus’s members must be resident of Thailand and aged 15 years or over. The name and information of My Lotus’s member must be correct and true only.
- My Lotus’s membership is not transferable and only the person whose name and information matches with that recorded in the Lotus’s database shall be entitled to use and receive My Lotus’s benefits.
- The Company reserves the right to only allow one My Lotus’s account for each individual customer. If we find that you have applied for more than one My Lotus’s accounts, we reserve our rights to combine your multiple accounts into one without prior notice.
- My Lotus’s members can only collect or use Lotus’s Coin with the Company and with promotional partners who from time to time agree to be part of My Lotus’s scheme.
- My Lotus’s membership applied in Thailand can be used only in Thailand.
Lotus’s Coin (Point)
- My Lotus’s members must provide their mobile number registered with Lotus’s at the cashier in order to collect Lotus’s Coin from their purchase of goods and/or services offered by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right not to award Lotus’s Coin for a purchase of certain products or services and Lotus’s Coin cannot be used with such products or services (the "non-qualifying products"). The non-qualifying products include liquor, tobacco, bill payment, prepaid top-up cards, gift vouchers, postal services, pharmaceutical items, baby powder milk (formula 1and 2) and all products in mall areas. The Company may add or exclude non-qualifying products at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- Lotus’s Coin will be calculated from the net purchase price after all discounts have been deducted.
- 1 Lotus’s Coin will be awarded for every 100 Baht spent per receipt and each Lotus’s coin is convertible into 1 Baht for a product purchase. The conversion rate can be altered at the discretion of the Company at any time without prior notice.
- Lotus’s Coin can be collected with our promotional partners. Other terms and conditions may apply. Please check with our promotional partners for further details.
- Lotus’s Coins have a year-to-year validity period. Coins earned this year will be deducted on 31 January at 11:59 p.m. of the following year (expiration date). Example: Lotus’s Coins earned during 1 January 2023 - 31 December 2023 will be deducted (expired) on 31 January 2024 at 11:59 p.m.
- The Company is entitled to cancel the Lotus’s Coin you have collected from any particular purchased items when such items are retuned and you have been refunded, without prior notice
You can check your Lotus’s Coin from Lotus's Smart App. You must verify the accuracy of Lotus’s Coin amount. In case your Lotus’s Coin amount is incorrect, you must notify the Company within 90 days from the date of purchase or the date you are entitled to receive coins or the date of using or adjusting coins, as the case may be. Otherwise, it shall be deemed that you accept the accuracy of Lotus’s Coin amount shown in our system
2.Terms and Conditions relating to Data Privacy
- The Company would like to collect, use and disclose your personal data which you have provided in My Lotus’s Application, supporting documents for My Lotus’s registration and any other information you may provide to the Company upon becoming Lotus’s member, for the purpose(s) in accordance with this Terms and Conditions, our data protection policies (Privacy and Cookies Policy) and to the extent permissible by law. By agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, you are deemed to have acknowledged our data protection policies (Privacy and Cookies Policy) and accept to be bound by this Clause 2 (Terms and Conditions relating to Data Privacy) of the Terms and Conditions.
- If you withdraw your consent given for Purpose 1 referred to in the Lotus's Member Application, you, as the Lotus's Member, may not be able to get our offers and information about our products and any other services, promotions, special offers and events which might be of your interest.
- If you withdraw your consent given for Purpose 2 referred to in the Lotus's Member Application, you, as the Lotus's Member, may not be able to get updated on promotional activities that other members of the Group may hold jointly with the Company, for instance, news about special bonus Lotus's Member points, Lotus's Member promotions including any offers that Lotus's Members are entitled to when purchase products or services from such member of the Group.
- In the event that you decide to withdraw your consent, you may do so by contacting "My Lotus's Call Center” Tel. 1430 press 1.
- You are entitled to request the Company to erase, destroy or exercise any other rights to your personal data as a data subject, except in certain case where the Company has ground to refuse such request.
- The Company will keep your personal data throughout the term of your Lotus’s membership and may continue to retain your personal data as long as necessary in order to comply with applicable law or for the benefit of excising our legal rights.
- our legal rights (unless we are required to erase or destroy your personal data and we do not have legitimate ground to refuse such request).